I’m so glad that you’re here.
I do want to learn more about you, but I guess since you’re here, let me share a little about myself!
I am a leadership and business coach, speaker, podcast host and writer.
I love working with people to create seismic shifts in their lives, so that they are never again the same person. This happens through my tailored 1-on-1 coaching, my Thrive Tribe team or my events.
My why is to support people in inscribing the word “love” on their heart – so that they know it, feel it, believe it for themselves and allow that very feeling to overflow from their life and touch the world around them. When you are profoundly and deeply moved by love to be at the core of your being and your business, you create new levels of success you couldn't have ever dreamed were possible before.
Over the last few years, I’ve worked with hundreds of people, either directly or through my group coaching and events. I’m incredibly passionate about creating a community of empowered empaths and entrepreneurs who are living with passion, on purpose and within their power, driven to both make the world a better place and make money whilst doing so! Money and world change aren't mutually exclusive.
A lot of success – both personal and professional – comes at a level of sacrifice people neither see nor understand.
Most people have never heard of the nights I cried myself to sleep, questioning and wondering if all this ‘work’ I was doing on myself was worth it. It sure was painful!
Every new level of your life will demand a new version of yourself – which requires a continual death to your old stories, beliefs and patterns in order to give birth to your new identity which can sustain your vision for your life.
This commitment to my highest self has meant that I’ve spent the last 8 years investing tens of thousands of dollars into my own growth. Be that attending live events and trainings, completing programs and courses, paying for coaching myself, seeking out mentors, reading hundreds of books on spirituality, philosophy, psychology, science and business; all in the interest of pushing the boundaries of what I am capable of. It’s meant I’ve had to let a lot of people go, have hundreds of difficult conversations (business problems are usually relationship problems), stretch myself in unimaginable ways to have the breakthroughs I truly desired in my business and personal life.
When you spend time around me, be prepared to feel more powerful than you’ve ever felt in your entire life. Strap yourself in for a wild rollercoaster ride of uncomfortable – but fun – growth!
I don’t do cookie-cutter coaching programs. There is no one-size-fits-all, “12 Step” automated courses here. A lot of what I do is intuitive, and focused on a vision so big that most people can’t quite grasp. But if you’re seriously ready for some incredible change in your life and desire rapid results, clarity on your business and life and to have a blast in the process, then I may be the coach for you. You’ll come to me for a little push, and I’ll help give you a turbo boost.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 1:1 COACHING
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
HERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I was born in Papua New Guinea. This explains my caramel coloured skin. My mum is from there and my dad is from the U.K. Growing up, I was exposed to poverty first-hand through seeing how my extended family lived in their villages and it’s deeply inspired me to give back throughout all the work that I do.
- I’ve lived in Australia for most of my life, but have travelled extensively through Europe, Asia and the U.S. I lived in France for five months during Year 10 and it was such an incredibly transformative experience of my teenage years. Travel is something I love doing and crave to do more of!
- I have previously held ambassador roles with World Vision and Oaktree, as well as volunteering for Oxfam and Amnesty International. Social justice and environmental issues are very close to my heart. I love doing all I can towards moving closer towards a zero waste, low-impact lifestyle.
- I dropped out of university after my first year and having read The Lean Startup, because I thought our business lecturer was a fool for trying to teach students how to manage a multi-million dollar company when she had never done so herself.
- I’m usually the loudest one laughing in a restaurant because it sounds like a hyena high on gas. It usually has the table in stitches and laughing along with me!
- People might find me intimidating because of my confidence in myself and allergic reaction to bullshit. I’ll call it like I see it and it can certainly throw people off if they lack confidence within themselves! In saying that, I'm a real softy and cry in Disney films.
- I’m an all-in or all-out, intense individual with an addictive personality. I can’t love in halves. My circle is very small and it is around those people where I feel most at home – where I am free of wearing the “Coach” hat and feel able to be my goofy, fun self without the need or expectation of being anything else.
- I’m a big nerd. I love continually growing and learning new facts and consuming courses and information on a wide variety of topics. Always fascinated by new breakthroughs in science, technology and nutrition!
- Integrity and trust are huge for me. If I trust you, I will go above and beyond to serve and support you as someone in my life. Living a life of integrity, where I am truly living in alignment with my core beliefs and values is incredibly important.
- Whilst I feel very much like an old soul, I do have a fun and playful spirit. You’ll often find me sending fun voice notes with foreign accents to friends, or skipping down the street or dancing in public.
- I’m an Aries. ENFP (Campaigner). Manifesting Generator. Type 2w3. My love languages are words of affirmation and quality time.
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body or had any fillings in my teeth.
- I love making desserts for friends! Experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen is so fun for me.
- My clients will often swear at me or give me the finger, before they turn around and thank me a few days later. I love to stretch my clients beyond what they believe is capable and get them massive results in their life. I love to make fun of the seriousness of things and incorporate humour as much as I can into my coaching experience. You can read all my testimonials here.
As a leader and business coach to entrepreneurs, coaches, athletes and leaders, my unique specialty lies in rekindling that flame within you and taking you further than you thought were possible.
I am here to remind you that you are enough.
You are powerful beyond measure.
You can earn money doing the things you love.
You are worthy and deserving of everything your heart desires.
I do not let you settle for a life less than the one you deserve.
– You can have a thriving community of like-minded friends & mentors who inspire you.
– You can generate income and profits through a business, doing what you absolutely love.
– You can make a difference in the world and give back through contributions and great amounts of generosity, supporting charities and organisations you love.
– You can have a kick-ass sidekick (me!) who'll push you, challenge you and support you in creating the life of your dreams.
To a life without limits,
LEARN MORE ABOUT 1:1 COACHING
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL